3 ARGB Fans Pre-installed
Front And Side See-Through
Support Video Card length up to 13.98 inches (355 mm)
High speed USB 3.0 top mounted and HD Audio
NO REMOTE Control Included. Color changing button is on
Elegant Cooling Fins Design Frontpanel
Superior Airflow and Ventilation Design
Strong and Sophisticated Chassis Structure
Tempered Glass Magnetic Flip Open Left Sidepanel
Easy Cable Management Friendly
Easy SSD/HDD/PSU Installation 6 x 120mm Fans
Multiple Cooling Fan Placement up to
Liquid Cooling Radiators Compatibility :
Top 240mm, Front 240/360mm, Rear 120mm
Black, Mid- Tower, 416 × 210 × 477 mm (L×W×H), ABS+SPCC+Tempered Glass
Motherboard Support - Mini-ITX / Micro-ATX / ATX
Front I/O Ports - USB3.0×1、USB2.0×1、Audio×1
Pre-Installed Fans - Front: 3 × 120 mm and Rear: 1 × 120 mm
Fan Support - Front: 3 × 120 / 2 × 140mm, Top: 2 × 120 / 2 × 140mm and Rear: 1 × 120mm ; Radiator Support - Front: 120/140/240/280/360mm, Top: 120/240mm and Rear: 120mm
- The CH560 provides exceptional airflow from all sides of the case, from the high airflow front to the hybrid tempered glass side panel, cool air is always available for the modern power-hungry components
- A unique tempered glass and mesh hybrid side panel provides a crystal-clear view into the heart of your system while also supplying modern GPUs with additional ventilation: a functional yet elegant design.
- The CH560 has a plethora of cooling configurations, from the ability to mount 360mm radiators on the top and front to the three included 140mm ARGB fans up front and a 120mm ARGB at the rear—the cooling configurations are endless.
- Three luminous PWM enabled 140mm ARGB fans come pre-installed on the front of the CH560 and introduce an abundant amount of fresh air into the chassis, these fans are mounted outside of the main compartment to provide maximum clearance for the largest of GPUs while maintaining a smaller footprint. The rear 120mm ARGB fan is also PWM enabled and will exhaust the warm air out of the chassis.
- Building and maintaining the CH560 is a breeze: the magnetic hybrid panel with an optional security screw, magnetic air filters, integrated GPU support arm, and 26mm of cable management space behind the motherboard tray make life with a computer a little bit easier.