The DeepCool LE520 all-in-one liquid cooler is equipped with new high-performance ARGB fans, thermal paste, and DeepCool's new liquid cooler series design elements.
The LE520 features a new series pump with rounded corners, a square shape, bright ARGB, and additional durability. The low pump height of 52mm provides excellent compatibility for various ITX cases.
Thanks to an efficient micro-channel water block, thickened copper cold plate, and new high-performance ARGB fans, the LE520 achieves excellent heat dissipation of 220W TDP.
The DeepCool LE300 all-in-one liquid CPU cooler offers efficient cooling, bright LED lighting, and Anti-Leak Technology for a reliable upgrade in performance.
Radiator Material : Aluminum ; Radiator Dimensions : 159×120×27 mm ; Fan Dimensions : 120×120×25 mm
Fan Speed : 500~2250 RPM±10% ; Fan Airflow : 85.85 CFM ; Fan Air Pressure : 3.27 mmAq ; Fan Noise : ≤32.9 dB(A)
CPU Socket Compatibility - Intel LGA1700/1200/1151/1150/1155 & AMD AM5/AM4
Optimized E-shaped micro water channel design.
Ultra large copper base that supports mainstream Intel & AMD socket types.
Three A-RGB PWM fans included.
5V ARGB lighting on the fans and waterblock controllable through popular motherboard software or through the included RGB controller.
Convenient mounting tools for easy installation on mainstream Intel & AMD socket types.
Colour : White I Radiator Dimensions : 402×120×27 mm I Radiator Material : Aluminum
Fan Speed : 1800 RPM I Fan Connector : 4-pin PWM I Pump Speed : 2400RPM
Bearing Type : Hydro Bearing I Fan Airflow : 69.34 CFM
Fan Air Pressure : 2.42 mmAq I Fan Noise : ≤30 dB(A) I Fan Rated Voltage : 12 VDC
- The DeepCool CASTLE 360EX A-RGB AIO liquid CPU cooler delivers fantastic RGB lighting with three DeepCool CF120 A-RGB PWM fans and our iconic infinity mirror in a 360mm radiator.
- The iconic DeepCool Castle EX infinity mirror pump design with a new twist. See the new DeepCool logo on an enlarged mirror chip for a new instant classic.
- Designed from the inside out, the new dual-chamber pump features an optimized flow route for better heat exchange.
- A stronger 3-phase motor provides higher cooling performance with an increased flow rate while keeping noise levels low.
- With 25% more skived fins on the copper cold plate, the larger surface area effectively dissipates heat.